Thank you for dropping by! You can read my first post on this blog here.
I write about my simple life, fabulous finds, and random ramblings about our everyday life as a small family.
- My family and friends call me Apple.
- I love books and I love the smell of paper. My dream is to build my own library someday.
- I love to write and take pictures of everything.
- I lived in Dubai for 7 years where I met my husband Joel.
- I have worked on HELLO! Middle East Magazine, Emirates Woman, Emirates Mini, Emirates Bride, Jumeirah Magazine and JA Discover Magazine. I am proud to have worked with the most amazing and inspiring women from different parts of the world.
- I write for Macau Lifestyle and talk about everything from arts, dining, shopping, children’s activities to tea parties, beautiful buildings, fantastic events and more.
- I am trying my best to be a good mom, good wife, good daughter and just a plain good person. It can be tough sometimes but I think if we all try it then we’ll live in a world with good people around and that’s a GOOD thing!