Five Things We Did This Week: The Salangsang Family
- The Korean spicy fried chicken at Hongjiade Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup is unbelievably delicious! If you love Jollibee fried chicken, then we guarantee that you’ll love this version of fried chicken. Located in SOHO at City of Dreams, this quaint restaurant has no frills just a feast of authentic Korean flavors served quickly with affordable prices.
- We took a stroll at the Nam Van Lake for the Macau Light Festival. The entire area was beautiful. There were lovely shops and cafe hidden near the boardwalk. It had a magnificent view of Macau skyline.
- The 3D Light and Sound Spectacular Show at The Venetian Macao was a sight to behold. Every day from 6pm to 10pm, everyone can enjoy the stunning images in 3D at the outdoor lagoon area of The Venetian Macao. It is powered by digital video mapping technology and runs for 5 minutes every hour. We sang loudly to the Christmas carols and Clare enjoyed the light show. It had all the elements of the holiday spirit.
- Shopping for Christmas is my favorite of all the things we did this week. We dropped by H&M where the sale continues, Victoria’s Secret has a Buy Two Take One promotion, Marks and Spencer goodie bags are always the best presents and TonyMoly has great discounts. These were my top four buys for the week at The Venetian Macao.
- December 8 was a public holiday in Macau. The Feast of the Immaculate Concepcion is a revered celebration. It was also a wonderful family time for us even if it’s just staying at home and watching tv.
If you want to know more about the latest happening in Macau, head to Live and Love Macau for your ultimate guide about people, culture and places in the city!
As Christmas Day approaches, I am filled with so much excitement. Not only is Clare more aware of the festivity that surrounds her, she seems to have this enthusiasm and energy that’s simply contagious. I have a good feeling that the memories we are starting to make together are ones she’ll always remember.
All images by applesalangsang.com